Happy Friday! My favorite day of the week because I get to see what you’ve been busy crafting up! I’ve been a busy little crafter myself this week.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I showed you my running scrapbook and posted my Father’s Day pop magnets tutorial. Kelly of Notable Nest stopped by and showed us how to make a Father’s Day “why we love dad” tree. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted my Father’s Day pencil holder tutorial. While you’re there, check out Natalie’s article on the MyPlate approach to eating. Over at Parent Society, I shared 4 ways to make pumping more tolerable. Whew, busy week and lots of great Father’s Day ideas!
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
no makeup, makeup via ma nouvelle mode
simple summer dresses via lily bloom studio
patio makeover via mom on timeout
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.