Hey crafty peeps! Can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week. I have a million projects in the works, but I can’t seem to finish anything. Don’t you hate that? Must. Concentrate. On. One. Project. At. A. Time.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I showed you how to make an Olympics inspired healthy snack and blogged my fishy marshmallow pop tutorial. I also got to do a little Q&A session with Courtney from Pizzazzerie and I’m giving away a signed copy of her new book, Candy Making for Kids. Hollie from Little Miss Marmalade stopped by to show us how to make fun paper yo-yos. Over at Chiquita Moms, I wrote a letter to Logan on his birthday. While you’re there, check out Angie’s post on how to survive being sick with kids.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
where we’ve lived wall hanging via destination: craft
toddler travel bags via destination: craft
easy party favor via ashley’s dandelion wishes
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019