Happy Friday! We’re taking Logan to Wet ‘n’ Wild Jr this weekend, can’t wait! Hopefully I’ll also get in some crafting time and catch up on some much needed sleep. I hope you have a safe and fun labor day weekend.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I told you about my color run 5k experience and I showed you how to make the distressed wall art I made for my 5th wedding anniversary. I also rounded up a few back to school apple crafts. Check out my rice krispie treat apple tutorial over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted an update on my 30 before 30 list.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
menu board printable via lizziejane baby
paper scraps art via simply living
twirly skirt pattern via blissful sewing
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019