Sorry folks, we’re recycling tot school activities this (busy) week at our house so you guys get a roundup of fun kid-friendly ideas that you can do for Valentine’s Day (which you’ll love). We’ll be decorating heart shaped cookies and reading Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! on Valentine’s Day. We also might attempt one of these fun activities if we have time. Are you doing anything Valentine’s Day related this week with your kiddos?
1. Making Beeswax Valentine’s Day Candles – The Usual Mayhem
2. Scented Valentine Play Dough – My Little 3 and Me
3. Coffee Filter Hearts – See Vanessa Craft
4. Valentine’s Day Luminary – Mum Central
5. Tissue Paper Valentine’s Day Toddler Craft – Love, Play, Learn
6. Chocolate Play Dough – Living Life Intentionally
7. Heart Themed Fine Motor Skill Activity – Buggy and Buddy
8. Valentine’s Day Gelatin Heart Sun Catcher – Triple + Mum
9. Heart Toilet Paper Stamping & Necklace – Kitchen Counter Chronicles
10. Heart Crystals – Fireflies and Mud Pies
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
Fine print: This post contains an affiliate link.