Oh my gosh, this DIY Santa Ornament is so stinkin cute! And you won’t believe how stinkin easy it is to make. Before I go into all the details I’ll share a little bit about myself. I’m Mari and I’m a counselor turned blogger. I’m a mother of 3 boys, a home schooler, freelance writer for Disney and I blog over at Inspired by Familia a blog-zine. My blog has a quarterly flip-page magazine that’s free for your viewing pleasure which is why it’s a blog-zine! We share on all things familia: recipes, crafts, educational kid activities, parenting and much more. Stop by and get to know us over at Inspired by Familia blog, Facebook or Pinterest!
Okay, enough about me. Let’s get this craft started! I think this would make the perfect little gift to add to a Christmas basket for a teacher or neighbor. And what I love about this craft is that your kiddos can help you with it.
Easy DIY Santa Ornament:
You will need a red ornament, black electrical tape, silver ribbon and glue.
1. Wrap the black electrical tape around the lower part of the red ornament and then glue the silver ribbon in shape of a belt buckle.
Can you believe how easy that was and how cute it turned out!
Here’s a fun Christmas printable all of you See Vanessa Craft readers can download for free! Just click here for the free printable download.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019