do something crafty #26

Pin It

Welcome to my shiny new blog! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! Just a little reminder to update your “do something crafty” button and to subscribe via email to your right in order to receive my feed in your inbox. I also post reminders about do something crafty on my facebook page, and I’d love for you to “like” me there. Now, on to the important stuff! Last week we learned 3 different ways to make Valentine garland and how to craft up a warm fuzzy. I just loved these Valentine brownies, topped with a marshmallow heart, that was linked up by A Pumpkin And A Princess. Too cute and they look yummy!

Valentine Browniesvalentine brownies from a pumpkin and a princess

“Do Something Crafty” rules:

• Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
  • Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
  • Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
  • Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It
Signature

Comments

1. Ashley says:

Hey Vanessa, just an FYI but the HTML you use in your grab box for the link up button is not right. I have to manually change it so that HTML is correct and it properly links the image to your page. It should be be this instead of what you have currently:

Ashley recently posted..Whipping up a 2nd birthdayMy Profile

2. Thanks so much for hosting Vanessa! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Trish – Mom On Timeout recently posted..Valentine’s Day Fingerprint Frames {Craft}My Profile

3. Lorraine says:

Hi Vanessa!

Stopping by for the first time and linked to your fun party! Sweet place you have here. Looking forward to taking a peek at some more of your posts :)

Nice to meet you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

4. Lindsay says:

I am so excited you invited me here! What a lovely party!
    Lindsay recently posted..What I Know–{The Small Things Blog}My Profile

5. Mique says:

Hi Vanessa- I just got your comment- thanks so much for pinning. Happy to link up today! xo
    Oh and I love YOUR new look- so pretty!
    Mique recently posted..Pity Party 74My Profile

6. Thanks again Vanessa for the invite. I have you in my blog feed now, so I will be keeping up with your blog!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Lisa~The SweetTalk Shop recently posted..{SweetTalk Shop} Introducing Nick Sabia!!My Profile

7. Leanne says:

Thanks for the invitation to your party. It looks like a lot of fun. Have a great weekend!
    Leanne recently posted..Cupid’s ArrowsMy Profile

8. Audra says:

Thank you for hosting and the invite! I am so excited to be here :) Have a wonderful weekend!
    Audra recently posted..Valentine Sugar CookiesMy Profile

9. Susan Jensen says:

Vanessa You and little boy (??) are so cute/Pretty Mom. Im a real newbie in all this////. Your crafts are cute and fun to do look. Goodies / cant wait to bake. Thank for letting me in. I dont understand the lingo yet, slowly Later LOV.