TGIF! Seriously, I’m so glad this week is over and we’re all finally recovering from this stomach bug. This week on See Vanessa Craft, I lived to blog about how I ran 4.5 miles, I shared 5 crafty St. Patrick’s Day ideas and Kate from Cheap Crafty Mama stopped by to show us how to make a coat rack out of cute knobs. Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about 5 homemade toddler toys that Logan loves. Oh and check out Once A Month Mom’s St. Patrick’s Day Chiquita banana and avocado smoothie recipe and Charlotte Mom Favorites’ DIY bird feeder while you’re there. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019