Happy Friday! I’m in full swing party planning mode for Logan’s second birthday…did I mention it isn’t until July? Oh how I love party planning, even if it drives my husband crazy. Can’t wait to show you all of the little details I’ve been working on. If you’re on instagram, you’ve already got a sneak peak (follow me @craftyvanessa).
Anyway, this week on the blog I shared my serious lack of motivation to workout and posted my mama’s natural cold recipe (which is also a natural lemonade recipe). I also shared my crocheted flower and doily bunting tutorial, which is perfect for springtime. I also posted a tutorial for a DIY cookie bouquet gift idea at Parent Society this week. Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about my weight loss journey. While you’re there, check out Katie’s water safety reminder. I made sure to get Logan signed up for swim class after reading her story.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
ric rac rose rings via my life and kids
quick updo for short hair via ma nouvelle mode
101 idea “i’m bored” jar via shabby beach nest
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes - September 26, 2016
- Kid Friendly: Step2 Play Kitchen & Play Dough Printable - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Frankenstein Monster Craft for Kids - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Polka Dot Pillow Box Printable - September 24, 2016