Happy Friday! I’m a little late getting this link party started because I had a rare date night with the hubby last night. We saw Show White and the Huntsman. Loved the movie and the costumes the queen wore were AH-MAZING! Anyone else see it yet?
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I vlogged about how I stay motivated to lose weight. I also showed you how to make a DIY Father’s Day photo clock and gave you my spinach lasagna muffin recipe. Steph from Crafting in the Rain stopped by and showed us how to make a felt magnetic bookmark for under 10 bucks. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared how to make a game of checkers edible. While you’re there, check out Angie’s Chiquita banana no bake cookies recipe.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
the polkadot snail via polkadots on parade
book page wreath via simply living
double braided headband for short hair via ma nouvelle mode
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Kid Friendly: Nature Walk Terrarium - July 1, 2015
- Recipe: Royal Icing Outlining and Flooding Cookies - June 29, 2015
- Party: Rustic S’mores Bar and S’mores Pops - June 26, 2015
- Craft: Pool Noodle Boat Racing Game - June 23, 2015