Hey guys! I’m still in Las Vegas celebrating my 30th, but I was a good little blogger and got this party scheduled ahead of time. Pretty good for someone who is always late at getting this up. See, I’m already more responsible in my 30′s.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I blogged about how I’m happy to be entering my 30s and I’m still recovering from Logan’s 2nd birthday party. Jessica from Pretty Providence stopped by to show us how to make a cute headband out of fabric scraps. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared how to make DIY summertime “I’m Bored” cards out of an empty cereal box. While you’re there, check out Angie’s tips for a strong marriage.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
nautical party via a pumpkin and a princess
frozen banana bites via shy by design
no sew curtains from tablecloth via poofy cheeks
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.