Hello my crafty friends! I’ve had a busy week and I’m looking forward to hanging out with my local blogging gals this weekend at a pinterest party. Can’t wait to partake in my two fave things, crafting and blogging. I hope you have a fab weekend. Oh and pretty please vote for my builder beige master bedroom in the Vintage Revivals epic room makeover contest here #108!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I told you about my new found addiction to zumba and made vegas accordion cupcake toppers in honor of my upcoming trip to Vegas for Bloggy Bootcamp (sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop yay!). I also entered my builder beige master bedroom in Vintage Revivals epic room makeover giveaway (voting starts today!). The Rocky Mountain Mama stopped by to show us how to make jolly rancher suckers (the perfect pregnancy nausea cure). Check out my marshmallow witch pops over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted 6 things my teachers taught me. I posted a microwave chocolate brownie in a mug recipe (that might just save your marriage) over at Parent Society.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
office update via little house in the big d
crayon wreath via bear rabbit bear
upcycling obsession via dingelhopper crafts
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.