- various papers
- Fold lightweight paper in half and free hand draw half of your shape. Open it up and make sure you’re happy with it. This is your template.
- Place your template on top of several layers of cardstock. Cut out shapes. If you have a punch or diecut machine, you can simply punch or cut your shape and skip these two steps.
- Fold each shape in half.
- Place adhesive on one half of each folded shape. Stack up all the folded shapes, making sure they line up evenly along the fold.
Hi, I’m Kelly! Crafting has always been a huge part of my life, encouraged in childhood by my Grandma who always had a project for me. I love to create custom parties, make home decor items, and more recently design cards. For other ideas from Notable Nest, check out my pirate party, shaped owl card, or growth chart. A special thanks to Vanessa for inviting me over!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: 35+ Summer Boredom Buster Ideas For Kids - May 28, 2017
- DIY: World Market Backyard Patio Makeover - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Dinosaur Dig Magic Sand Recipe - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Wedding Day Bridal Survival Kit with Cricut Glitter Vinyl - May 23, 2017