Happy Friday! I still need to pack for Bloggy Bootcamp…and sleep…and we leave in, oh 7 hours, so let’s get this party started (don’t forget to say hi if you’ll be in Vegas this weekend for the conference)! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
spiderweb mason jar lantern via a pumpkin and a princess
autumn decor via silver boxes
fall tulle wreath via the local honey
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: DIY Tangled Hair Don’t Care Shirt - February 9, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: “I Hygge You” Printable Socks Gift - February 4, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Dinosaur Cards for Kids - February 1, 2018
- Craft: Grapefruit Candle Wax Tarts - January 29, 2018