Happy Friday! I still need to pack for Bloggy Bootcamp…and sleep…and we leave in, oh 7 hours, so let’s get this party started (don’t forget to say hi if you’ll be in Vegas this weekend for the conference)! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
spiderweb mason jar lantern via a pumpkin and a princess
autumn decor via silver boxes
fall tulle wreath via the local honey
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: 35+ Summer Boredom Buster Ideas For Kids - May 28, 2017
- DIY: World Market Backyard Patio Makeover - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Dinosaur Dig Magic Sand Recipe - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Wedding Day Bridal Survival Kit with Cricut Glitter Vinyl - May 23, 2017