Happy Friday! I hope you’ve enjoyed 20 Crafty Days of Christmas so far, I have a couple more days of festive fun for you. Don’t forget to check out my Snowman Paper Lanterns, Paper Accordion Gift Card Holder and Snowman Paper Tags over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
triple chocolate peppermint brownies via a pumpkin and a princess
christmas domes via pandora’s craft box
christmas tree decor via pinkie for pink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 10 Things to Do at The Crayola Experience in Arizona - August 2, 2019
- Jungle Dirt Pudding Inspired by Dora and the Lost City of Gold - July 25, 2019
- At Home Unicorn Spa Birthday Party - July 23, 2019
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019