We’re still recovering from our Disney World vacation (you can see pics on instagram) and seemed to have brought home a couple colds as souvenirs. So, I give you a round up of St. Patrick’s Day activities that you can do with your kiddos. St. Patrick’s Day is just in a couple weeks, so get out the green and start crafting! Can’t wait to see what Tot School activities you’ve been doing with your kids this week.
1. St. Patricks Day Rainbow Finger Painting – Nurture Store
2. Tissue Paper Shamrocks – 3 Dinosaurs
3. Rainbow and Pot of Gold Craft – Reading Confetti
4. Shamrock Applique Shirt – Buggy and Buddy
5. Green St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough – See Vanessa Craft for Celebrations
6. Leprechaun Trap – East Coast Mommy
7. Shamrock Craft – Mummyology
8. Leprechaun Hot Chocolate – Domestic Goddesque
9. St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Sink – Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
10. St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Box – Jdaniel4smom
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Italian Gift Basket with Printable Tags - December 4, 2018
- Disney: DIY Frozen Anna Shirt from Ralph Breaks the Internet - November 20, 2018
- Recipe: Easy Hot Bean Taco Dip - November 13, 2018
- Recipe: Dunkin’ Donuts® Apple Pie Coffee - November 5, 2018