Hi crafty friends! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up this week! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted about our fun tot school field trip to Shamrock Farms, FREE cowgirl party printables and my new headshots. Don’t forget to enter the 72 washi tape giveaway and the custom wooden sign giveaway. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
paper dahlia via stars & sunshine
diaper box upcycle tutorial via silver boxes
messenger bag tutorial and pattern via crazy little projects
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Italian Gift Basket with Printable Tags - December 4, 2018
- Disney: DIY Frozen Anna Shirt from Ralph Breaks the Internet - November 20, 2018
- Recipe: Easy Hot Bean Taco Dip - November 13, 2018
- Recipe: Dunkin’ Donuts® Apple Pie Coffee - November 5, 2018