Happy Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up this week! I’m throwing a fun rainbow themed breakfast party for my friends this weekend, so make sure to follow me on instagram for some sneak peeks. I’ll be blogging the details next week! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted 35 handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas, some fun kid craft tutorials and 5 ways to meet new mommy friends. Don’t forget to enter the you are my sunshine accent pillow giveaway. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
flower pillow cover via a pumpkin and a princess
flower box brownies via hoopla palooza
diy paper flowers via a pumpkin and a princess
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019