Happy Friday! I’m working on editing the pics from the rainbow surprise party I threw over the weekend and I hope to have the post up next week with all of the colorful details. This week on See Vanessa Craft, you can find a healthy fruit popsicle recipe and a vlog review (plus a Target giftcard giveaway & more!). Don’t forget to enter the you are my sunshine accent pillow giveaway and vintage newborn bonnet giveaway. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
wall art for 4 dollars via addison meadows lane
diy garden potting & stake via the benson street
grandma’s paper bouquet mother’s day gift via lizzie jane baby
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly: National Llama Day with World Market - December 6, 2017
- Recipe: Despicable Me 3 Minions Chocolate Bark - December 5, 2017
- Christmas: 100+ Handmade Ornament Ideas - December 1, 2017