Happy Friday! I’m working on editing the pics from the rainbow surprise party I threw over the weekend and I hope to have the post up next week with all of the colorful details. This week on See Vanessa Craft, you can find a healthy fruit popsicle recipe and a vlog review (plus a Target giftcard giveaway & more!). Don’t forget to enter the you are my sunshine accent pillow giveaway and vintage newborn bonnet giveaway. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
wall art for 4 dollars via addison meadows lane
diy garden potting & stake via the benson street
grandma’s paper bouquet mother’s day gift via lizzie jane baby
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019