Happy Friday! I hope you had a crafty week. If you follow me on instagram, you know that I got the nursery stenciled and picked out chalk paint for the nursery. Can’t wait to start painting! This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted 40 kid-friendly rainbow themed activities & crafts and a bathtub dinosaur counting activity for kids. Don’t forget to enter the vintage newborn bonnet giveaway. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
pantry organization via now at home mom
berry basket pincushion via a pumpkin and a princess
beauty shop busy board via crafty journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Kid Friendly: 5 Reasons Kids Should Take Swim Lessons - April 14, 2018
- Craft: DIY Vinyl Clipboard Teacher Gift Idea - April 12, 2018
- Craft: Sunny Day DIY Bath Bombs - April 11, 2018
- Craft: Cricut Patterned Iron On Cactus Shirt - April 4, 2018