It’s that time of week again, time to show off your craftiness! I’ve been busy with party preparations for Logan’s 3rd dinosaur themed birthday party and I can’t wait to share the details with you. This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted our summer bucket list wreath and details from the Stargazing Party Hop (part 1, part 2 and part 3). Don’t forget to enter the newborn headband giveaway. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
crochet sea turtle via whistle and ivy
diy cart cover via the tip toe fairy
bookshelf from a drawer via addison meadows lane
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: DIY How to Train Your Dragon Headband - February 17, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Cat Headband Printable Valentine Tags - February 11, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Valentine Sock Gift Wrapper for Kids - February 10, 2019
- Kid Friendly: Morning Routine Chore Chart Printable - January 28, 2019