It’s my favorite time of week! Do Something Crafty time, where I get to see what YOU’VE been crafting up all week! My little guy caught a cold bug over the weekend, so nursery decorating got put on the back burner. Thankfully he’s on the mend, so look for a nursery sneak peek on instagram (@seevanessacraft) this weekend. This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted my 4th of July Rice Cereal Star Wands and got to review Martha Stewart’s Crafts for Kids book (plus I’m giving away a copy along with some crafty goodies!). Don’t forget to enter The Very Hungry Caterpillar photo prop giveaway and lemonade stand printables giveaway! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
diy canvas pictures via pinkie for pink
diy outdoor games via mom endeavors
diy bow tie onsies via sisters, sisters
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Valentine’s Day: Monster Jam Car Printable Valentine for Kids - January 10, 2019
- Travel: Carnival Cruise Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast - January 8, 2019
- Christmas: Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree Ornament - December 16, 2018
- Recipe: Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Jar Gift Idea - December 13, 2018