I’m so excited to be visiting while Vanessa is away cuddling with her new baby. Congratulations to her entire family!
I am a preschool teacher and have a preschool aged daughter. She has loved stickers from the time she was old enough to receive them weekly in the mail from her grandmother. We have accumulated quite the sticker collection over the past few years and I finally created a learning activity to use a few sheets. This week we worked on color recognition and sorting with stickers.
Our sticker collection has everything from solid colored shapes to silly monsters.
I created a printable worksheet to sort stickers with word and color recognition. Depending on the stickers you choose to use, this activity can be completed by younger toddlers and fun for older preschool aged children.
Go through your sticker collection to find a few sheets of colored stickers. Then print the sorting sheet below.
My daughter was very excited to match the stickers to the colors on the printed page.
She did a great job!
I share family activities, classroom ideas, snacks, and kids crafts on my blog, Brie Brie Blooms. If you’re looking for an easy science project, try my Preschool Science – thunderstorm in a cup. My family loves Disney and visits the parks frequently. If you’re planning a visit to Disneyland with children soon, don’t miss my Travel Tips: Disneyland with Infants and Toddlers. Being a teacher during the week means I try to spend every weekend having family fun. Try my Family Fun: Easy Ball Launcher Craft and Competition if you want to get outside with your family this weekend!
Thanks for letting me visit!
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Pomegranate Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles - July 13, 2018
- Craft: Easy Moon Sand Recipe for Kids - July 9, 2018
- Recipe: 3 Ingredient Nacho Cheese Dip and Giveaway - June 29, 2018
- DIY: Guest Welcome Basket and Wifi Password Sign - June 28, 2018