Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Silhouette is currently offering the BIGGEST deal they’ve ever offered! The Black Friday sale runs from November 28 – December 8, so scoop up these awesome deals while you can! Head to Silhouette’s Black Friday sale page, pick the bundle you’d like and enter promo code VANESSA at checkout.
Here are details on the different sale bundles:
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4)40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
I must have been a very good girl this year because Santa dropped off a brand new Silhouette Cameo at my doorstep! Oh how I love this machine. It’s by far my most favorite crafting tool. I’ve been asked how it compares to other machines and the Silhouette takes the cake for me. There’s just so much that you can do with it and the Silhouette library of things you can cut is extensive. I was looking to spruce up my front door for the holidays without spending a ton of money, so I plugged in the Silhouette Cameo. Within 60 minutes, I had a gorgeous paper poinsettia wreath and matching banner to hang outside. I plan on cutting more paper poinsettias out to use in place of bows on gifts. Stay tuned for more Silhouette Cameo project tutorials, I think I’m addicted!
Red Card Stock
Green Card Stock
Gold Card Stock
Hot Glue Gun
Foam Wreath Form
Hot Glue Gun
Kraft Card Stock
Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Purchase the 3d poinsettia by Amanda McGee from the online Silhouette shop. Using the Silhouette Cameo, cut out 4 large poinsettias and 3 medium poinsettia pieces. Within Silhouette Studios, I made my large poinsettia leaves approximately 8.3 x 2.1 inches and my medium poinsettia leaves 4.8 x 1.2 inches. Glue poinsettias together using Amanda McGee Designs’ instructions. I used hot glue for a faster drying time.
Step 2: To make the banner, use the Silhouette Cameo to cut out 4 large 7.6 x 11.7 inch bunting shapes (which can also be purchased within the Silhouette online shop) out of kraft card stock paper.
Step 3: Glue the 4 large poinsettias to the middle of each bunting flag.
Step 4: Punch 2 holes at the top of each flag and string a long piece of jute through the holes for hanging purposes.
Step 5: To make the wreath, wrap jute around a foam wreath form until the entire form is covered. Hot glue 3 medium poinsettias to the wreath as shown in the photo. Add a piece of jute to the top for hanging purposes.
Step 6: Hang poinsettia wreath and banner outside your door and admire!
Check out Silhouette’s Pinterest page for more festive ideas!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Valentine’s Day: Monster Jam Car Printable Valentine for Kids - January 10, 2019
- Travel: Carnival Cruise Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast - January 8, 2019
- Christmas: Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree Ornament - December 16, 2018
- Recipe: Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Jar Gift Idea - December 13, 2018