There’s nothing better than a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup on a cold day! Throw a few ingredients into your crock pot and then snuggle up with your kiddos while dinner cooks all day. Oh how I love my crock pot and can you believe that I barely discovered crock pot cooking a few years ago?! It’s a total necessity as a multi-tasking mom! I’m not sure how I survived without it. To make this recipe whole 30 or paleo friendly, just omit the noodles and you’ll still have a yummy and filling chicken and veggie soup. Enjoy!
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 1/2 cups sliced baby carrots
- 1 peeled onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thime
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 12oz egg noodles
- Place chicken, veggies, spices, onion, olive oil and broth in the crockpot (in that order) and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Discard onion. Remove chicken and shred. Place chicken back in crock pot.
- Add egg noodles and cook on high until noodles are fully cooked (10-20 minutes). Don't overcook.
Crockpot Pork Ramen Soup from BetsyLife
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup from Home Cooking Memories
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup from Cooking on the Front Burner
Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Slow cooker Sweet Potato Chili from Million Moments
Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup from White Lights on Wednesday
Crock Pot French Onion Soup from A Night Owl
Beef Stroganoff Soup from Pink Cake Plate
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup from I Love My Disorganized Life
Green Chile Pork Stew from Around My Family Table
Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Soup from Big Bear’s Wife
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Pumpkin Marshmallow Popcorn Balls - September 28, 2016
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes - September 26, 2016
- Kid Friendly: Step2 Play Kitchen & Play Dough Printable - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Frankenstein Monster Craft for Kids - September 25, 2016