Bumposity (formerly known as Braelyn Bounty Bug) is another awesome mompreneur ran company, which I love because they offer products for moms by a mom. In honor of their new company name, they are hosting a giveaway on their blog for a chance to win a bumposity scarf before you can even buy it (contest ends 6/30 so get those entries in by 10pm CST today)! Bumposity recently sent me a Prego Planner and Tot Tag to review. I have major pregnancy brain at the moment so the Prego Planner couldn’t have arrived at a better time. This planner includes everything that you could possibly need to plan or keep track of before the baby arrives. I especially loved all of the included checklists to help keep me organized. The Tot Tag will come in handy for those sleep deprived days once my little guy is here and I need to get us both out the door in one piece without forgetting anything important. I can definitely tell that these were mommy designed because she thought of everything!
Prego Planner features:
- 12-month undated calendar
- Pages to hold critical information such as OBGYN/Midwife contact information, hospital information, insurance information, pharmacy information, test results, questions for the physician and a chart to assist in keeping track of monthly progress
Interview questionsfor potential pediatricians
- The ultimate nursery checklist to assist with
registeringfor baby showers and keeping track of what items have been fulfilled and what hasn’t
- An essential “acts of kindness” and gift log
- A unique checklist of things to do before baby arrives
- An area for the birth plan
- A hospital packing list for Mom, Dad and Baby
- Family and friends call list
- Post delivery checklist
- Space for postpartum visit questions
- A handy pocket for paperwork
- Coated and sturdy tabs that make the desired pages readily available
- Easily interchangeable pages… and much more
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 9″
- Detailed diaper bag checklist
- Concealed area for identification in case of lost or misplaced bag
- Beaded loop for easy attachment
- Dimensions: 3.3″ x 2.1″
- 3 stylish and unique designs
Visit Bumposity (Braelyn Bounty Bag) to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Bumposity (Braelyn Bounty Bug) and tell me what you like about the Prego Planner and Tot Tag. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Prego Planner on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow BountyBug on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Prego Planner Giveaway @bountybug & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/2e8gpml
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Post The Crafty Nest’s Cloth Diaper Week badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
12. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
13. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
14. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs or We’re on the Fence by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 21st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019
- Holiday Gift of Dishes with Printable Tags - November 20, 2019
- Decorate Your Own Playdough Christmas Tree Gift Idea - November 19, 2019