I know quite a few people who have converted to reusable shopping bags (my family included), but what about all of those plastic produce bags that go to waste? hotSACKS has a great alternative – meshy reusable produce bags. They were kind enough to send me a set to review awhile back and I’ve loved using them. They are small enough to just toss in my reusable shopping bag and go. Besides being eco-friendly, they are also way cuter than the disposable plastic produce bags (yes, I’m all about the cute factor)!
A set of 8 meshy bags retails for only $4.99, totally affordable. Stick your fruits, veggies, nuts in these meshy bags. You can even use them to keep your socks/underwear sorted in your luggage for trips. They come in 4 different colors – orange, purple, blue and green. If you really want to be grocery shopping chic (if there is such a thing), check out their matching reusable bags. Imagine what a huge impact we could make if we made these small and easy changes while grocery shopping?
Visit hotSACKS to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit hotSACKS and tell me what your favorite product is.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Friend” hotSACKS on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Meshy hotSACKS Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/6xgppz2
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by April 20th and you are in! 2 winners will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019