Remember the acorn squash baby food that I made a couple weeks ago using mumi & bubi’s freezer trays? Like I mentioned, I get to give a mumi & bubi solids starter kit away to one of my readers! The starter kit includes 2 freezer trays with lids and a step-by-step e-guide with 27 baby food recipes. These trays are BPA free and all that jazz, something I always look for when purchasing anything for my kiddo.
I’ve used a variety of freezer trays for baby food and these are by far my favorites (I wasn’t even paid to say that). My favorite thing about them is that they are stackable so they don’t take up too much space. Between a breastmilk stash and baby food, we barely have room for anything else so I’m all about space savers for our freezer. I also love that the cubes slide out easily – no twisting or banging or contorting is necessary.
I have enjoyed making Logan’s baby food and I must say that I’m not a huge fan of cooking on most days. It is just so simple to make a big batch of baby food and freeze it for the week. Each mumi & bubi tray can freeze 21 cubes at once, giving you a good amount of baby food. I filled up 2 trays using 3 medium acorn squashes and I’m still feeding Logan from the batch I made a couple weeks ago.
Visit mumi & bubi to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit mumi & bubi and tell me what you like about these freezer trays.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” mumi & bubi on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Mumi & Bubi Baby Food Solids Starter Kit Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/6432jes
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by March 30th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020