I have to admit that when I saw pictures of babies with food all over them, I naively thought, “Surely, MY baby wouldn’t – couldn’t be THAT messy”. Boy was I in for a rude awakening. Logan and I were both drenched in oatmeal at the end of his first solid food experience. Babies are messy. Feeding time is messy. I spend a good portion of my day cleaning up the messes and I know it will only get messier.
Wupzey recently sent me a bib and floor mat and I was excited to try them out because I’m all about anything that makes my life (and baby) less messy. The bib was a nice size (I think we have the “beginner size”) for my 8 month old and has a nifty little pocket to catch spillage in. I especially like how easy it is to clean – I can just run it under water and wipe it clean. The website also says that it is machine washable but I haven’t needed to throw it in the wash yet. I stuck the floor mat under Logan’s high chair and it saves me from having to re-mop the entire floor. I can’t wait to use the floor mat for arts and crafts projects with Logan when he gets a little older.
In addition to bibs and floor mats, Wupzey also makes high chair seat covers, car seat covers, shopping cart covers and more – all designed to make cleanup easier for mom (yay for that). Be on the lookout for another future Wupzey review on The Crafty Nest, we’re currently testing out their awesome food catcher. Check out my messy baby below all decked out in his Wupzey bib.
Visit Wupzey to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Wupzey and tell me which color of floor mat and bib you would pick if you won.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Wupzey on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Wupzey Bib & Floor Mat Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4679nbg
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019