Logan is growing up way too quickly and when I saw him in his little backpack I just about lost it. I had visions of him going off to preschool and *gasp* high school. I’m so not ready for a teenager! I’m not even ready for a walking child, much less a driving child! Breath Vanessa, breath!
Despite my anxiety over Logan’s first day of school (in the waaaay future), isn’t that owl backpack the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?! The fabulous folks over at Skip Hop recently sent us an owl zoo pack and matching zoo lunchie to review. Their zoo packs and lunchies are available in bees, dogs, frogs, monkeys, mice, penguins, zebras and of course owls. I can’t get over how adorable they are! I wish they had these when I was a little girl, I would have LOVED carrying my books around in a little pink mouse. While Logan’s not quite ready to attend school (thank goodness!), we’re planning a plane ride to visit grandma and grandpa soon and the backpack will make the perfect carry on bag to tote along all of his favorite toys.
Besides ridiculous cute backpacks and lunch bags, Skip Hop also offers diaper bags, bath products, feeding products, toys and so much more. I’m a big fan of Skip Hop’s modern yet playful designs. I have their mod dot bedding in Logan’s nursery and the playspot mat in our living room (the perfect solution to hard tiled floors). I also recently purchased their treetop soft activity book for Logan, which will be perfect for the plane ride. I just love all of their products!
Visit Skip Hop to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Skip Hop and tell me which zoo pack, lunchie and mitt you would pick if you won.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Skip Hop on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Skip Hop on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Skip Hop Zoo Pack, Lunchie & Mitt Giveaway @skiphop & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/6yawhj7
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by April 13th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.