I’ll admit that I’ve turned into somewhat of a germaphobe since Logan was born. Ok, not just somewhat of a germaphobe…I’m a full blown germaphobe. Logan was born a month early and was just so itty bitty that we basically lived in a bubble for the first few months of his life to keep my tiny guy healthy. We’re slowly venturing out into the world of germs, armed with hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes of course. Logan just got over his first cold and he was just so miserable (and I was too!), now I know why I’m such a germaphobe.
I received a Touchy Tag to review awhile back and I liked having something to attach to his carseat that told people “please do not touch my newborn baby with your germs or I might yell at you”, without actually having to say that. Instead, the touchy tags say “Love Not Germs” and “Are Your Hands Clean”. Much nicer than what I would have put on them. I really think that this helped deter germ infested strangers from touching Logan when he was a newborn, or maybe it was my stare down if they dared to get close to my baby(I joke…sorta).
It makes total sense that Touchy Tags was started by parents of preterm babies, twins actually. They were born 2 1/2 months early and only 3lbs each. A baby that tiny is just not equipped to handle all of the germs of the outside world, so these parents created these tags to deter strangers from getting too close. Such a great idea, especially for preterm babies!
Visit Touchy Tags to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Touchy Tags and tell me what you like about these tags.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Friend” Touchy Tags on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Touchy Tags on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Touchy Tags Giveaway @touchytags & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/63fbwpw
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by April 15th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.