Logan’s working on his 2nd tooth this week and the sucker just won’t pop out already. He’s been a grumpy boy this week. I feel so bad for my little guy but the one thing that always seems to distract/calm/entertain him is when I wear him. He loves when we get out of the house because that usually means I’m going to strap him in the Ergo or ring sling at our destination.
Smart Mom Jewelry recently sent me a teething bling necklace (in jade) to review and it is the perfect baby wearing/teething accessory. Logan loves gnawing on the soft donut shaped pendant and I like that I can just throw it around my neck and I have an instant on the go teething toy. I like not having to worry about it falling to the floor or taking up room in the diaper bag. Plus, it is nice to be able to wear a necklace again that is strong enough to withstand Logan’s destructive little hands and mouth.
Started by a couple of stay at home moms, Smart Mom Jewelry also offers teething bangles, babe magnet ties, scented tween bling and more. Check out their website to learn more about their unique products.
Visit Smart Mom Jewelry to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Smart Mom Jewelry and tell me about your favorite product.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Teething Bling on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Teething Bling on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Teething Bling Giveaway @TeethingBling & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4sv3442
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by April 11th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.