Anyone else have a drawer full of important paperwork that you fully intend to organize and file away but never seem to get to it? We have a couple of those drawers at my house, especially for the massive pile of paperwork that seems to accompany a baby. From immunization records to growth charts, the papers keep piling up but I feel like they are too important to just toss.
I was recently sent a Baby Briefcase to review and it has helped solve my paperwork hoarding problem (for Logan, anyway). The Baby Briefcase is basically an accordion folder with labeled dividers. They include labels for things like Birth Certificate/Social Security Card, Insurance Info, Healthcare Receipts, Daycare/Sitter Info, etc. It also comes with plenty of blank labels ready for you to organize your little heart out.
The Baby Briefcase is a great organizational solution for your little one’s paperwork. If only they made “Adult Briefcases”, my drawers would be completely clutter free. I’ll get to those drawers someday…before Hoarders arrives at my doorstep!
Visit Organized From The Start to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Organized From The Start and tell me what your favorite feature of the Baby Briefcase is. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 16th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019