I just can’t stand the cuteness of Livie & Luca, my new favorite kids shoes. My uterus is hurting just looking at the adorable little girl summer shoes. I better close my web browser quickly before I catch the baby fever…
But before I do, let me tell you about the elephant blue shoes that Livie & Luca recently sent us to review. Besides being beyond adorable, they look really comfy with their flexible rubber outer sole. It is challenging to find shoes that accommodate baby chunk, but these fit Logan just right. These shoes are also available in soft sole, for the pre-walkers or just to lounge around the house in. I have my eyes on the ferris boardwalk shoes (100% vegan), to help bring out Logan’s punk rock side.
What I really love about Livie & Luca, you know besides making my uterus hurt, is their commitment to “tread lightly” on the earth, incorporating eco-friendly practices whenever possible. Oh and did you know that you can recycle your shoes with Livie & Luca and get free shipping on your next purchase? Win/win!
Ok, closing my laptop now…
Visit Livie & Luca to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Livie & Luca and tell me which pair of shoes you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Livie & Luca on Facebook. Let them know The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 6th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019