For the past month or so, I’ve been very motivated to lose weight and I’m finally seeing the numbers on the scale move. I think my motivation is driven by the fact that summer is here and I practically live in a swimsuit (remember, I live in HOT Arizona). When Logan goes down for the night, I drag myself to the gym. I’m also trying to get our family to eat better, which includes meal planning and only keeping healthy snacks in the house.
Speaking of healthy snacks, Peeled Snacks recently sent me a few of their dried fruit pouches to review. My favorite was the much-ado-about-Mango pouch, so yummy and it reminded me of my pregnancy days when I ate at least 4 mangoes a day. The pouches are resealable, making them perfect to toss in the diaper bag for on the go snacking. Must. Stay. Away. From. Drive-thrus. Well, Starbucks drive-thru is actually OK because they now sell these healthy snacks (just stay away from the cake pops).
Check out the Peeled Snacks website for fun facts about fruit, like that Apollo astronauts ate dried apricots on their way to the moon or that dried cherries reduce jet lag. These fun tips can also be spotted on the Peeled Snacks pouches.
Visit Peeled Snacks to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Peeled Snacks and tell me which pouch you would like to try. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Peeled Snacks on Facebook. Let them know The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 5th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019