Pear Tree recently sent me a Mom Stationery Set (you can purchase a set HERE for just $1, free shipping). The set includes 5 cards with sayings on them like “you are my sunshine” or “hey, rock star”. They are a great way to spread some cheer to your friends and family. I mean, who doesn’t love going to the mailbox and finding a handwritten note inside just for you?
I plan on sending the “let’s get together” card to an old college friend that lives just an hour away from me. I think it is long overdue for a girls day out that includes the 3 S’s – sushi, shopping and sprinkles (you know, the cupcakes). The 3 S’s are my recipe for one happy mama!
Pear Tree sells super cute Notelettes, perfect for sending a note to an old college friend or sticking inside of your kid’s lunch box. They are giving out a set of 24 to 1 of my lucky readers, see the details below. Gotta run out to the mailbox to drop off my letter before the mail carrier arrives…
Visit Pear Tree Greetings to purchase these products. Shop the Pear Tree Promo Code page for the latest discounts and promotions. Enter the coupon code CONNECT15 at checkout and receive 15% off personalized stationery. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Tell me how you would use these notelettes if you won -or- visit Pear Tree and tell me about your favorite notelette design. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook and let them know that The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by June 28th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020