As many of you already know, I’m a big time germaphobe when it comes to Logan. Now that my kid licks EVERYTHING in sight, I have to take extra precautions to keep the germs at bay. As much as I would love for him to live in a little bubble for the rest of his life, that just isn’t a possibility (or is it?) and he would probably lick his way out of it anyway. I read an article somewhere about how germy shopping carts are, so I set out to find me a germ-free, licking-safe cover.
I recently ran into Practical Designs, an Etsy shop, and was in shopping cart cover heaven. The owner, so generously, sent me a zoology shopping cart cover to review and it was love at first sight for this germaphobe. First of all, isn’t the fabric by Michael Miller to die for?! Oh and it is nice and padded, which gives Logan some cushion when we put him in a shopping cart or in a highchair (these covers can be used for both. This shopping cart cover is always in my car (unless it is being washed) and fits a giant Costco shopping cart all the way down to a small highchair. My favorite feature are the loops that are sewn into the cover with included rings, so I can attach toys to keep Logan occupied and not have to worry about them falling on the germ infested floor. I’m also a fan of the little pillow that comes with the cover, perfect to help keep your little one steady in a cart.
In addition to the most fabulous shopping cart covers ever, Practical Designs also offers tote bags (to hold the covers), diaper clutches, sleep sacks and more. In fact, they are giving away a diaper clutch to one of my lucky readers. See details below.
Visit Practical Designs to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Practical Designs and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by June 29th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019