I’m super duper excited about the giveaway I’m about to announce, which is why I’m blogging on a Friday night. Not that I would be doing anything wild and crazy anyway, but I could be sleeping and for me to give up on a few minutes of precious sleep is HUGE. Enough rambling, I’m totally stoked that Beyond Snapshots is giving me the opportunity to enroll in their upcoming online photography class AND 1 of my readers gets to do it with me!
Mr. Crafty Nest and my parents got me an awesome DSLR a few years ago for Christmas, but I have to admit that I haven’t learned about it as much as I’ve wanted to. I’ve taken a photojournalism class in college, so I know the basics about aperture and shutter speed (sorta) but the digital camera world is a new territory for me. I’ve read a couple photography books and have ventured into the land of non-auto settings, but I feel like I’m still a total beginner.
This is why I’m totally excited about Beyond Snapshots. This class is for beginners wanting to learn how to make the most of that fancy camera. You will need a DSLR with at least one lens (any brand), an editing program (Adobe Photoshop Elements or even better, Photoshop full version), a computer to do it all on. Classes will take place in a virtual classroom and runs for 8 weeks, with 7 weeks of instruction and 1 week break in between. The class I’m signed up for starts on August 22nd, I can’t wait! Logan thought my picture taking was annoying before, just you wait little guy…
Visit Beyond Snapshots to enroll in a class. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Beyond Snapshots and tell me why you want to win a spot in this class. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 13th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020