Doesn’t it suck when you do all of your shopping, get to the register and realize, “Crap! I left my debit card in my other purse”. Oh and isn’t it just loads of fun when the cart is full of perishable groceries? This is one thing I hate about having a diaper bag AND a purse, but I recently found a brilliant solution. I actually can’t believe I never thought of it myself – a removable purse organizer!
Pouchee recently sent me a pouchee purse organizer and solved my debit card dilemma. The purse organizer is almost like a large wallet with card slots and pockets, but it is big enough to organize and fit tons of stuff. The best part is that you can remove it and place it in whatever purse/diaper bag you are using. Pre-pouchee my bags were black holes, once something went inside of it I rarely saw it again. Pouchee now keeps my purse contents organized. No more searching for my glasses or lip gloss at the bottom of the abyss.
Besides being functional, Pouchee organizers are also totally cute. They come in a variety of different colors and fabrics. Trust me mamas, these organizers are a total must have for your bag(s).
Visit Pouchee to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Pouchee and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 21st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020