Logan is a crawling machine and into EVERYTHING. Most of our house is tiled, which is rough on his little knees, so I’ve tried to coral him into the carpeted bedrooms. That only lasted a couple of days before my little guy wanted to explore the rest of the house. I felt bad for his little knees so I’ve tried keeping baby legs on him, but they just don’t offer any padding. I found out about baby knee pads from a message board I frequent and I decided to contact the company.
Lil’ Melon so generously sent Logan a pair of monkey knee pads to review. First of all, aren’t these the cutest little knee pads you’ve ever seen? It looks like Logan is all geared up for his first baseball game! A huge plus is that they are easy to put on and he doesn’t even notice that they are there most of the time. His little knees no longer feel rough at the end of a long crawling day. Now that Logan is getting ready to walk, I think I’ll love them even more. They’ll protect his knees from bad falls on our tile. I’m a fan!
Visit Lil Melon to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Lil Melon and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 20th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.