Bath time was the only peaceful time of day during those horrid colic days. We took lots of baths. Logan LOVES the water, he always has. Now that it’s scorching hot here in Arizona, we’ve been spending a lot of time at the pool. I think my little water baby could stay in the pool all day if I let him. You guys know that I’m very cautious about what I put on Logan’s skin, so I’ve been on a quest to find a sunscreen that will protect him from UV rays but that doesn’t come with all of the hidden toxins.
Think Sport, of the Think Baby company, offered to send me a tube of their Livestrong sunscreen to review. Before I give my stamp of approval to any product, I like to do a little research first…especially if I’m going to be testing it out on Logan. I logged on to the Skin Deep website, a cosmetic database that will give you a hazard rating based on a number of different factors. Think Baby sunscreen and Think Sport sunscreen both had low hazard ratings. These sunscreens are free of biologically harmful chemicals, are not chemical based, and are still water resistant.
I think we’ve found our new favorite sunscreen. Besides the fact that it is safe on the skin, it does it’s job and protects the skin. After many sunny days at the pool, we’re still sunburn free. I recommend this sunscreen to all of my mommy friends. Oh and an added bonus of purchasing this product is that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated to LIVESTRONG’s fight against cancer.
Visit Think Sport to purchase these products. For a limited time, if you “like” Think Baby on Facebook you can receive a 25% coupon code for the sunscreen! A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Think Sport and tell me what your favorite product is. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 28th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.