I have a little confession to make. I’m a beauty product junkie. My bathroom closet is filled with lotions, perfumes and sea salts. I might have more than just a few too many tubes of eye cream and lip gloss under my sink. Oh and let’s not even talk about what’s in my drawers. Some would call this an addiction, I call it my collection. I consider myself a bit of a beauty product connoisseur.
So, you can imagine how giddy I was to receive a few products to review from Pink Dandy. Pink Dandy products are made from all natural products – they are vegan friendly, cruelty free and contain zero phthalates. Sounds great to me! I received the relaxing blend body perfume oil and relaxing blend whipped satin cream to review. Janae, the super sweet owner, also included samples of the coconut and citrus whipped creams to try out and they are so yummy I could eat them (but I won’t, remember I’m on a diet)!
I think I’ve blogged about my sensitivity to smell before and how, since I was pregnant, most scents make me gag. I used to love Mr. Crafty Nest’s cologne, in fact I was the one that picked it out, but now I can’t stand it. So, I was pleasantly surprised to have found a scent that I actually like. The relaxing blend scent is a subtle mix of lavender, bergamot (a citrus fruit) and sweet orange. I love putting the cream on my hands and feet right before bed to keep them moisturized (my tip: sleep in socks or gloves after putting the cream on for super soft hands/feet). I can’t wait to add more of Pink Dandy’s fun beauty products to my collection!
Visit Pink Dandy to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Pink Dandy and tell me what you would get if you won this giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 29th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.