Time for our weekly dose of crafty inspiration! Thank you for making Do Something Crafty Friday such a success. Last week we learned how to make oreo candy bars and pumpkin spice playdough. I absolutely loved sandy toes & popsicles’ (cute blog name) Halloween Boo Mix. Who wouldn’t love to munch on ghost poop, monster scabs, witch warts and goblin teeth? She also offers a super cute (and free) printable to go along with the mix.
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019