Remember my Soft Bums Omni diaper review from a few months ago? Logan was around 8 months old and still a little, barely mobile, baby. He still had a cute little chubby baby face and his main mode of transportation was crawling. He would actually stay still long enough for me to take his picture without having to bribe him with Cheerios. He also rarely fussed (or ran away from me) during diaper changes. Those were the days…
Soft Bums sent their Echo System with an organic bamboo pod for us to review this time around. If I had to wear a diaper all day, I would want to wear one with an organic bamboo pad inside. Can you say soft?! Oh and it does its job too, we haven’t had any leaks. I love that the pod snaps into the echo diaper, so it stays put when trying to chase around a toddler during a diaper change. They are also very budget friendly, as you can reuse the shell a few times with a new pod to cut down on the amount of diapers you need to buy. Logan still rocks his Omni diaper, but I’m loving the trimness of the Echo diaper now that he has stretched out.
Both the Echo and Omni fit from birth to potty training. They use “industrial strength closures” that won’t wear out (unlike some of the other diapers in my stash). The quality of these diapers is outstanding. I think they are the perfect diapers to show hesitant husbands/daycares/friends/etc. how simple cloth diapering can be. You simply place a pod in the echo diaper shell and place on baby. Or with an Omni, you can either stuff the diaper and/or place a pod on top (a great option for super soakers). Soft Bums offers a bunch of different pod options, so you can customize your diaper to your baby’s absorbency needs. We’re just big Soft Bums fans in this house!
Visit Softs Bums to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Softs Bums is giving away an Echo Diaper and Organic Bamboo Pod to 1 lucky winner. This giveaway is open to worldwide. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Softs Bums and tell me what you like about these diapers. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 21st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.