I must have been on Santa’s nice list this year because check out what I received from Etsy shop Charm Design. Only the most gorgeous purse EVER! So pretty and mustard and so me. Ranja of Charmed Design has quite the eye for fabric, check out the gorgeous textiles she uses in her designs. If I could plaster my entire house with this fabric, I would. Oh and the design of her bags are just so beautiful and well made.
I’m especially excited because for the past 17 months I’ve been toting around my big lumpy diaper bag. Now I have a cute new, non-mom clutch with just enough room for my cell phone, wallet, lip gloss and few other necessities. No cheerio or raisin remnants in this bag! I can’t wait to show it off on our next date night. Seriously forget about buying bags at big department stores, they just don’t compare to the quality and craftsmanship of handmade.
Visit Charm Design to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Charm Design. Come back here and tell me which pouch or bag is your favorite. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 30th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020