I have an awesome giveaway for you to help wrap up 12 Days of Christmas. This is actually the last giveaway of 2011 on The Crafty Nest, so I had to make it a good one. And boy is it a good one! Ruby Love is teaming up with me (again) to give one of my lucky readers a modern baby book. Logan’s baby book is from Ruby Love and I just adore it. It is customizable and the pages come in a 3-ring binder type of album so you can remove or add pages as needed. The design is stylish and is available in a ton of different colors and fabrics.
Ruby Love so kindly sent me page packs for years 2 and 3 to 5 to add to Logan’s baby book and review. The fact that I will be filling out those pages soon makes me want to cry. How is my little guy already 17 months?! I have to admit that I haven’t been the best at keeping up with Logan’s baby book, but it is my new year’s resolution to get his first year documented. I have the info sort of scattered in different places and I need to just take time to write it all in his book. So, even if you are the mom to a 17 month old and you never got a baby book…it isn’t too late!
Ruby Love started out on Etsy (she’s still there) and recently launched a gorgeous new website. I love the baby book builder feature on her website. It allows you to build a book and actually preview what it’s going to look like. You can add on page packs, personalize the name, try out different color schemes and more. I really can’t say enough good things about Ruby Love. I first heard about her on a pregnancy message board a few years ago and I totally get why everyone raves about these books.
Visit Ruby Love Baby to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your first comment.)
1. Visit Ruby Love Baby and check out their “baby book builder”. Come back here and tell me which album cover is your favorite. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by January 3rd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.