Logan is at a very creative age and it is a blast watching him play. His mind is going a mile a minute (to match his body!) and his imagination completely blows me away sometimes. I just think that providing kids with the opportunity to be creative from an early age is so important. Klutz makes that easy with their ready to go craft kits and books. These would make awesome Christmas gifts for any child (the age recommendation is 8+)! By the way, as long as you order by 12/17, using standard US shipping, they can still deliver by Christmas.
Klutz recently sent us their Pom Pom Monster Salon book. Can you say CUTE?! The book includes a pom pom maker, 85 yards of yarn, styling comb, bows, silly teeth & eyes, punch-out accessories and more. Can I just tell you how much I love this pom pom maker?! It makes pom pom making ridiculously easy. The books has a lot of fun pom pom monster ideas or kids can get creative and come up with something original. Logan’s a bit too young for the accessories, but he enjoyed playing with plain pom poms.
I like to stock up on summer day activities for Logan to do indoors. Unless if you live in the 120 degree Arizona desert, that would be like your cold winter or rainy days. This book will definitely go into our summer day bin and I already have my eye on a few more of their books. What kid wouldn’t love to learn how to make paper airplanes or assemble a human hand?!
Visit Klutz to purchase these products. Get20% off your entire order – shop Klutz.com and use coupon code KLUTZ4U. Promo cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires 12/31/2011. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Arts, Crafts & Laughs! KLUTZ books are the Perfect Holiday Gift for Any Child!
With Pom-Pom Monster Salon, anyone can make pom-poms and turn them into stylish monsters. Use our exclusive pom-pom maker and follow our cutting and styling instructions to create perfectly coifed mop tops, afros, pigtails, and mohawks to name a few. Add tiny hair bows, punch-out feet, and foam horns and teeth for the final touches.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your first comment.)
1. Visit Klutz. Come back here and tell me which book looks interesting to you. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @craftyvanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily. Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by January 2nd and you are in! 2 winners will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019