It’s Friday and that means it’s time to show off your crafty projects! Last week we learned how to make strawberry cheesecake santa hats and a matchbox advent calendar. I have some of the most crafty readers around! I especially loved Imprintalish’s homemade skor bars. Skor bars reminds me of my summers with my grandmother when I was a kid. I still send her a skor bar now and then because they remind me of her. I’ll have to whip up a batch of homemade ones for her soon.
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019