I beg to differ. The middle is not exactly a walk in the park either. I personally think it’s easy to start something, it’s the follow through part that’s tough. Here I am stuck in the middle, with 10 more pounds to go and I’m seriously slacking. Ugh.
If you couldn’t tell, I’m having a fat week, so I’m reserving the right NOT to weigh in. That’s right people, I’m not stepping on that dreaded scale this week. I already know what it’s going to say. It’s going to say that I ate too many of these and these. My workouts were actually pretty good, I made it to spinning 3 times and managed to run a few miles in between. But, working out is only 20% of the battle for me. Food is the other 80%. Tomorrow I’m going to wake up with a new attitude, a re-discovered motivation. I’m going to start my day with a Nutrisystem protein shake and stick to my meal plan. I can do this.
So, instead of wallowing in my fat jeans, let’s talk about something less depressing. Let’s talk about workout music. Here are some of my fave songs to break a sweat to:
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
I Gotta Feeling – Blackeyed Peas
Hey Ya! – OutKast
Sexy And I Know It – LMFAO
We Found Love – Rihanna
What Doesn’t Kill You – Kelly Clarkson
Toxic – Britney Spears
My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira
Hey, Soul Sister – Train
Too Much – Dave Matthews Band
Animal – Neon Trees
Just Dance – Lady GaGa
I could use some new tunes, what’s on your workout playlist?
The fine print: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me for free, as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. Want to join me on the Nutrisystem program? Call 1-888-853-4689 or sign up online.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020