I hope you had a wonderful and crafty Valentine’s Day! So many amazing projects were linked up last week, like diy nursery silhouette art and diy chalkboard napkin rings. Thanks to Maysem of Ode to Inspiration and her super cute hot chocolate craft party, I’m now thinking of hosting a craft party myself. Any excuse to host a party, right? It will be in the spring time and in our backyard, any ideas for me?
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift Tags - November 18, 2020
- DIY Mandrake Harry Potter Craft - November 3, 2020
- Harry Potter Family Halloween Costumes - November 2, 2020
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020