Happy Friday! I’m going to be doing something a little different around here on Fridays. I’m asking that you visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party. Show your support to a fellow blogger and get inspired. Also, instead of featuring my favorite craft (which is way too difficult to do anyway), I’ll be featuring the top 3 clicked on crafts from the previous week’s craft party. If your craft was featured, feel free to grab a “featured on” button. So, let’s get this party started! Here were the top 3 most clicked on crafts from last week…
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020